Here’s what you need to do to get your film ready for our Little Theatre Sundance Screening by Wednesday, February 19th.
- Editor: Get a Youtube account. It’s easier if you have a google account already. Once you have your account, follow the directions for uploading a film. If I can do it, trust me, you digital natives will have no problem with the process.
- Prepare a description of your film that includes the following:
- The title of your film
- The first names and initials of all the people in your team and the period you are in theatre. [Don’t include the actors in your film if they aren’t in your group.]
- Three sentences either summarizing your film or discussing the process of making it.
- Here are some sentence starters:
- Our film is about…
- We made this film because…
- The idea behind this film was…
- This school project is about…
- We learned __ while making this film because…
- Once you have your film uploaded and described, you can decide if you want to allow people to leave comments. I recommend you only allow comments if they held for review. Find this in the default section.
You are almost done. Now hit the share button so you can send me a link to your video. Make sure you write: firstname.lastname@example.org on the email part or I won’t get it.
Remember, your film must be uploaded by midnight, February 19th so we can start screening on Thursday and Friday. In class, we will vote for the best films to be screened at the Spring Talent Show scheduled for Friday, February 21st. If your team’s film is selected, you will attend for free. Yep, free.
Tell us about your film!
Describe what your film is about in no more than three sentences. Who is your intended audience? Where can we find your film? Include a link, if possible.