Ah, summer vacation where the living is easy. This summer I did a slew of things:
- Traveled to Minnesota on the train with my daughter
- Binge watched the current season of Game of Thrones and started The Tudors.
- Read a ton of books:
- Prepared for our fall play, When Galaxies Collide, a new musical by Gary Griffits
- Started quilt
- Planted a bunch of vegetables that, thankfully, haven’t died yet
- Attended the Tech Conference and learned all sorts of nifty programs and apps
- Saw four theatrical productions:
- American Idiot at CMT. It was one of the best shows I have seen in years. Smashing. And now I am a Green Day Idiot.
- You Can’t Take it With You @ the Western Stage. Super set!
- Into the Woods @ the Western Stage: wept like a baby during the second act especially during “Children Will Listen.”
- A Behanding in Spokane: dark and gritty. Loved it.
And while I was having a ducky summer, the nice folks at the district sanded down our stage and it looks fantastic!
Excuse the mess–we will be up and running soon!